Tuesday, September 18, 2007
And the verdict is......
The knee was still tight this morning, but I had better range of motion, so I ignored it. I went to work, leaving the crutches at home, and by the time I got to campus (after having my knee banged into a million times on the bus), I decided I better call the doctor. I finally got in this afternoon to see her, and she said I have patellar tendonitis (aka "Jumper's knee"), or swelling in the tendons that connect to my knee cap. Ice, rest, more aleve, and rest. That's all that can be done. In the meantime, I also have to stop playing sports for a couple weeks, which is not an easy feat considering I am playing on three soccer teams, one softball team, and I like to go to college football games whenever possible.... *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment