Do not travel to escape life, but travel so that life does not escape you
oh nooooooooooooooothat sucks...how long does it take for it to go away???? even though i ve never had it but still doesnt sound good :-0 Anonymously always,your favorite sister-in-law
Fortunately I have some super secret remedies that involve lotions, potions, and marshmallow Peeps. (The third of those is to soothe the soul....the first two to soothe the itching...) :)Should be all gone in another day or two.
yucky..... See ya soon. I am very ready for some fun.Jen
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh nooooooooooooooo
that sucks...how long does it take for it to go away???? even though i ve never had it but still doesnt sound good :-0
Anonymously always,your favorite sister-in-law
Fortunately I have some super secret remedies that involve lotions, potions, and marshmallow Peeps. (The third of those is to soothe the soul....the first two to soothe the itching...) :)
Should be all gone in another day or two.
yucky..... See ya soon. I am very ready for some fun.
Jen
Post a Comment