Friday, May 30, 2008

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vacation time! Vacation time! Vacation time!!!!!!

Most of my pictures will probably get uploaded after the trip, but I've added a few in here already just in case....we'll see if it works....(if there are random updates without any commentary, that's what those are...)

For those who aren't aware of my plans, my old college roommate is living in Dubai for two years, so I decided to go out to see him. And if I'm flying all the way out to Dubai, then darn it, I'm going to Europe too. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Italy, so that was a no-brainer. And the trip has just expanded from there. I'm not even entirely sure of everywhere I'm going, there are so many "Plan A", "Plan B", and "Plan C" days! I'll just have to wait and see what I feel like doing each day! :)

No comments: