skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Purple Duck
Do not travel to escape life, but travel so that life does not escape you
Friday, November 17, 2006
So cold.....
According to sfgate.com, it's 55 degrees outside right now.....it feels a whole lot colder than that in my apartment......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny
Hello! My name is Jenny, and I presently reside in the San Francisco area where I am an academic advisor at UC Berkeley.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(23)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(93)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2007
(134)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
▼
2006
(35)
►
December
(13)
▼
November
(19)
Ugh
I hate packing
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Another game....
YAY!!!!
What's your Holiday theme song?
I love penguins
Saturday's Word of the Day: Negotiate
So cold.....
YAY!!!
Okay, there are rules for things like this....
LOL!!!!
What a weekend.....
Picture o' the Day...
How did I manage....
Better late than never....
I'm always learning something new....
Why it is ESSENTIAL to have renters insurance....
Today's Word of the Day
►
October
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment