Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday! Yay Saturday!!!

Classes started for our students this week. Tuesday seems like so long ago....

Things I learned this week:

1) If you are going to break your printer, don't do it right before students return to campus. Not a good time to be unable to print anything.
2) Do you know how annoying it is to get the same question over and over and over again?
3) UC Berkeley: Home of the Golden Bears, protesters, and long waitlists. Get used to the third one, it happens every semester.
4) Do you know how annoying it is to get the same question over and over and over again?
5) Why yes, I am an Oakland A's fan, how could you tell? Oh, was it the A's neck lanyard? Or the A's poster on the wall? Or the A's screensaver? Or the A's wallpaper? Don't ask me if I like the Giants, it's pretty clear which team is my team.
6) Do you know how annoying it is to get the same question over and over and over again?
7) Voicemail is useless the first week of the semester. Whoever it is that called and left a message on Tuesday, I'll get to it in a few weeks....
8) Do you know how annoying it is to get the same question over and over and over again?

1 comment:

SFSairy said...

HA HA I hear ya girl! Last week was insane! Hang in there....May is just around the corner. ;)