skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Purple Duck
Do not travel to escape life, but travel so that life does not escape you
Thursday, January 31, 2008
What are you doing tonight?
I'm hanging out with my friend Alex....
It's the
Jeopardy Online Contestant Test
!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny
Hello! My name is Jenny, and I presently reside in the San Francisco area where I am an academic advisor at UC Berkeley.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(23)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(93)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(10)
What are you doing tonight?
The best time to go to Costco.....
Important tip for the day
Saturday! Yay Saturday!!!
hiccups
I fully expect Torrey to get a higher score than m...
Bye Bay Area!
Okay, I didn't want to go back to work, but I didn...
Blah
Goodbye 2007, hello 2008!
►
2007
(134)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
►
2006
(35)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment