skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Purple Duck
Do not travel to escape life, but travel so that life does not escape you
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Another cool volunteer opportunity....
Wow, this would be so cool....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenny
Hello! My name is Jenny, and I presently reside in the San Francisco area where I am an academic advisor at UC Berkeley.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(23)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(93)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2007
(134)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(22)
▼
July
(17)
Vacation Day 2: Medford to Portland
Vacation Day 1: 40 miles per gallon. Cool.
Congratulations Dana & Scott!
Yay for Vacation!!!!!
Smiley faces are everywhere!
My random thoughts for a Wednesday night....
Wahoo!!!!!
I love online quizzes....
Quote o' the Day....
Happy Bastille Day!
What are you doing this weekend?
Adding insult to injury....
Students amaze me sometimes....
It's All Star Week!!!
Happy Fourth of July!!
Another cool volunteer opportunity....
I love my job....no really, I do....
►
June
(18)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
►
2006
(35)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment