I have driven almost the entire length of the state of Oregon today. I started in Medford (Milepost 30), and after a quick stop at the Rogue River Rest Stop (great view of the river if you ever need to stop and just walk around for a bit), I arrived in Eugene in time for lunch at Mekala's with Donna. Yummmmm. After a delicious lunch, and a walk through campus to see the Library, the new Art Museum, and the bookstore, it was back to the road again, and on to Salem, for a quick visit with Sean and Jodie. Then, back again to I-5 to hit the freeway once more and continue the drive up to Portland. The traffic, while it did suck, was nothing compared to bay area traffic. I finally arrived in Portland in time for dinner, and now I'm sitting back and relaxing and trying to figure out all my plans for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'm heading to Seattle and then to Vancouver BC along with my new passport! Hopefully they'll let me in the country.... ;)
By the way, no baby yet. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Waaa....No niece yet....we're waitin!
Love,
Rebecca who doesn't want to work right now!
I'm jealous of Mekala's. And seeing Sean & Jodie. Glad to hear you're having such a great time though!
Post a Comment