Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to Germany!

I started the morning in Dubai.....arrived into Frankfurt....took the train to Munich....and by the end of the evening I'll be on my way to Rome....this is the beginning of a stretch of six cities in eight days, the bulk of my european tour.....

Munich


Munich is a great walking town. After spending much of my time in Dubai being a lazy bum, I have done so much walking today. There is so much to explore, and I only have about ten hours (thanks to Lufthansa....it should have been twelve hours....), so I've spent much of the day walking around, taking lots of pictures, and hoping on the S-Bahn all over town. I leave tonight on the overnight train to Rome, where I'll have a bit more time to explore.... :)

(As with all my pictures, they'll be uploaded when I return.....much easier to do it that way....)

No comments: