Thursday, June 12, 2008

I now own a pair of real, authentic, Italian shoes...

Okay, so maybe they aren't quite real or authentic or Italian, but I bought them in Italy, so that makes them Italian shoes. :) I'm having lots of foot problems, so I needed a new pair of sandals, and when I went to look at the shoes, there were so many pretty ones I found.....then I I told the guy my shoe size (44 or 45 european), and he laughed, said something to his coworker in italian, and then escorted me to the other side of the area. "This is for your feet" he said, and showed me all the men's shoes. So, they aren't cute italian sandals, but instead are many german sandals that don't hurt my foot as much as my other shoes were...but hey, I bought them in Italy, so they are my snazzy new Italian sandals! :)

Tomorrow I head to Florence...

No comments: