Friday, August 10, 2007

Home Sweet Home

The drive down I-5 got longer the closer I got home. It does that everytime I drive home from Oregon, but this time it seemed especially long, probably because I had driven so much in the past couple weeks, but no matter what, I was so happy to get home this afternoon.

I left Medford around 10am, and after a few random stops along the way, I finally arrived at home in time for the first pitch of the A's-Tigers game around 4:15ish.

I had a lot of fun on my trip, seeing a lot of the northwest that I hadn't seen before, and revisiting many old stomping grounds. It was a great opportunity to see old friends and to visit new babies. I'll try to post more this weekend, but until then, how about a little music...
(from Victoria, BC)

No comments: