At the Canadian/US border near Blaine, WA, there is a cute little park (The Peace Arch Park I believe it was called....). Of course, if you didn't know about it ahead of time, the only way to find out about it is to be stuck in traffic at the border waiting to cross through to Canada. But it was pretty.....


From the top of Grouse Mountain, you've got a spectacular view of Mt. Baker and of all of the Vancouver area.

Nothing quite like a pitcher of beer shared with good friends at the top of a mountain on a beautiful sunny day. :)

And this is one of the Grizzly Bears that lives on top of Grouse Mountain. We never did find the other one.....

When I get back to a DSL connection I'll post all the pictures on ofoto or something similar, but the internet connection here isn't all that fast, so it will have to wait a bit longer....
No comments:
Post a Comment