This morning my mom and sister and I went off to
Jacksonville, which is a cute little town west of Medford, and site of many picnics as a child with our family and another family we often traveled with. We wandered around, bought some stuff, had lunch, and then headed back to Medford, where my sister and I took our brother and his wife to see
The Bourne Ultimatum while our mom stayed home with Katrina. We had a successful adventure to the theatres, and then to the bookstore and the grocery store, and when we returned home, it was to realize that we had been gone over three hours! Of course, Katrina was up and hungry and screaming. After she was fed, she was much happier, and all was well. There was a little more excitement in the evening, but all is well for now.
I'll be driving back home Friday, so I'll post again from there....until then, here's another baby picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment