I used to live in Southern Oregon. It's hot here. When I lived here, I had class from 8-10 in the morning, and again from 4-6 in the afternoon. I would usually sleep the time in between, because it was so darn hot. Hot hot hot. Yesterday it was only 94 degrees, but I'm sure it will warm up even more today.
My mom and I went wandering through Downtown Ashland yesterday. I loved living in Ashland. There's so many cute little shops and restaurants and stuff like that....
So, while blogging other parts of my journey, I forgot to tell you the cool part about Washington State rest stops! They have wireless internet!!! I didn't get a chance to check the access at any of them, but they provide free access to DOT and ferry and train sites, and you can get access to non-transportation sites for a small fee. Cool!!
As I expected, I jinxed everyone on Tuesday when I said that Katrina was calm and quiet and didn't fuss.....she decided she didn't want to go to sleep, so when my mom and I got back from Ashland she had just gone to sleep after a couple hours of trying. We'll see if she does it again today.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment