Friday, August 03, 2007

Vacation Day 5: Vancouver BC

This morning we went shopping, beer drinking, saw Gassy Jack, and went rollerskating....

We spent the morning being tourists, driving over to find "The Nat" (Nat Bailey Stadium, where the Vancouver Canadians play baseball), and then heading down to Gastown for lunch and shopping. We ate lunch at Steamworks and had some delicious beers, and then wandered aimlessly through the Gastown area looking at all of the touristy knicknacks and stuff. Then we went back to the car and got our roller skates, and headed over to Stanley Park and skated through some great views of the city for a couple hours....

I have lots of pictures, but I can't get them online yet, so keep an eye out for the updated pictures soon......

Tomorrow Jen and I head to Victoria BC. More from there!

1 comment:

Torrey said...

YAY! You're an aunt! Congrats!!! I love seeing pics and hearing about your Vancouver adventures... Dave and I are going next weekend. We're so excited. :)